- Executive Director
Ship LCL for Less with The Shippers Association
SPARX logistics is pleased to offer access to the Shippers Association sponsored by the National Institute for World Trade (NIWT).
Chinese Chamber Members:
Ask about a special member discount.
The NIWT has proudly been providing educational courses and training on world trade since 1986. The Shippers Association offers cost and risk control for importers and exporters around the world. As the lead service provider for the Association, SPARX logistics specializes in transportation, supply chain, warehousing, fulfillment, distribution, consulting, and training.
Benefits of the NIWT Shippers Association include:
· One stop shop concept for all of your global/domestic transportation supply chain and compliance needs
· Lower shipping costs by air, ocean, truck, and rail
· Cost certainty via access to fixed annual pricing on key ocean freight lanes, regardless of individual volume
· Customer service, preferred routings, transit times and logistics oversight, while preserving the flexibility to use multiple carrier options (i.e. premium vs. standard vs. slow boat service)
· Value-added services available through SPARX include Customs brokerage/entry management, Importer Security Filing (ISF), Customs bond management, CTPAT auditing, Supplemental Cargo Insurance, PO management technology, Cargo Management, KPI’s with advanced analytics, and more.
For pricing or to learn more, please contact Dan Vitale, firstname.lastname@example.org