The Greater Columbus Chinese Chamber of Commerce membership structure is made up of 3 levels: Corporate, Partner and Student. Corporate membership is based on the staff size of a company.
- Small Corporate (1 to 5 employees): $250/year
- Medium Corporate (6 to 25 employees): $500/year
- Large Corporate (more than 25 employees): $1,000/year
Partner membership is a level of membership that allows for much more involvement and guidance of a company’s investment to the Chinese Chamber.
- Gold: $2,500/year for 3 years
- Charter: $5,000/year for 3 years
- Founding Charter: $5,000/year for 3 years (Payment Due by June 1st, 2015)
Student membership is a level that will provide a platform for the students to improve their networking skills and also help companies access bilingual interns.